How you start your morning sets the tone for the rest of the dayHow You Start Your Day Sets the Tone for the Rest of the Day! #morninghabits #morningroutine… Click To Tweet
It is therefore very important to have a routine that will result in you having a happier, more successful and productive day.
In today’s post we shall look at some of the things you can incorporate in your morning Routine and their Benefits
Drinking water in the morning has many health benefits:
- It is refreshing
- Re-hydrates your dehydrated body after the hours spent sleeping
- Flushes out toxins- especially lemon water
- Prepares the body(colon) to better absorb nutrients
- Gives you a head start in the recommended 2 litres daily water intake
*TIP- Drink the water immediately you wake up and do not eat anything until after an hour
Read more here on: HOW TO INCREASE YOUR WATER INTAKE
Reading has so many benefits as i discussed in this article: THE BENEFITS OF READING
Just to mention a few:
- By reading in the morning you can stimulate your brain and be ready to do the tasks that await for the rest of the day.
- You can also get motivation, tips and strategies that you can incorporate in your personal and professional life
If you have been wanting to start reading but keep putting it off, check out this awesome Article on HOW TO DEVELOP A READING HABIT
This involves conscious writing of three pages first thing in the morning. You just write down anything that comes in your mind. Your struggles, pains, dreams, desires, just anything that comes in your mind. It is meant to be private and written in longhand. By doing this you are emptying out what is in your mind. The benefits that you can get from this include
- Being able to solve dilemmas you may be having
- Getting clear on your dreams and goals
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Becoming more creative and getting new ideas
- Becoming more productive
Meditation is a great practice and can be used to bring concentration and broaden your mindset as well. There are various types of meditation such as Mindful Meditation and Loving Kindness Meditation.
Some of the benefits you can get through meditation are:
- Increasing your self awareness
- Helps you connect better and in a positive way with others
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases happiness
- Promotes better health
Take time to reflect and even write down things you are greatful for
- This allows you to have a different outlook on the world whereby you seek to find good in others and the events that occur in your life
- You actually start to realize that your life is not as bad as you may have thought. You are actually blessed and have quite a number of things to be greatful for.
- All this allows you to have a more positive attitude in life. And we know You are what you attract and what you give to the world is what you get back. If you send out positive vibes and energy that’s what you get and vice versa
This are good if you are trying to work on a certain area of your life
They Provide you with Motivation and Confidence making you ready to face your fears and Concqure the World!
Exercising is great for our health. It isknown to bring in feel good hormones by working out in the morning you:
- Feel energetic and ready for what is ahead of you
- You get a confidence booste
- Feel Happier
- Have a more positive outlook towards your day
You can do normal exercise routines, Pilates or even sporting events such as swimming, tennis and anything else that you enjoy.
Depending on the Kind of Yoga you are practising:
- You can experience the benefits of exercising, meditation or both
- It also adds balance to your life
- Relieves pain
Breakfast is known to be the most important meal of the day; yet a good number of people skip this important meal or eat very little.
- Having a good breakfast gives you the much needed energy to start your day
- Enhances concentration and ensures productivity
- You also avoid getting cranky/ grumpy
Like the saying goes: Eat Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Dinner like a PauperEat Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Dinner like a Pauper #morninghabits #healthtips… Click To Tweet
What was your Biggest Takeaway? What other practices do you incorporate in Your Morning Routine? …Feel Free to Leave a Comment 🙂
PS: Check out the Next Article EVENING ROUTINE IDEAS AND BENEFITS
Sending my Love,